So I have never done a blog before and I am probably no good at it..but thats okay :) here we go..
I officially started packing today..and with that came the realization that I am actually leaving Tuesday. This brought so many mixed emotions. I am SO excited to see and live in beautiful Charleston all summer and I can't wait to meet everyone! I am also feeling very nervous mostly because I have never been away from home for more than a week (I know its about time haha) and now I will be away for 10 weeks! I am also nervous because I don't know anyone on the project and I do not really know what to expect. One thing I am certain of is that God knows what He is doing and has big plans for me this summer.
I know this summer will have its challenges and it won't always be fun or easy, but I know it will be rewarding. This summer I hope to be stretched, grow closer to God, make tons of new friends, and most importantly have a new, strong desire tell people about Christ.
I am asking for prayers as I go on this journey, please pray for everyone going on project to arrive safely on Tuesday, pray for nerves to calm, pray for boldness and pray for the people's hearts we will be talking to. I cannnnnnnottttt waitt to telll everyone all the stories from this summer! I will try and update this as often as I can. Next time I blog...I will be in CHARLESTON :) Love and miss everyone already!
You are a great blogger already! I know exactly how you are feeling and also don't know anyone going on project so I can't wait to meet you and everyone else!...see you soon. :) -Kerry
ReplyDelete