Friday, June 1, 2012

Hey everyone! Today the roommates and I got up and drove downtown to do a little shopping :) The stores were really expensive but that was okay, it was nice to walk around. We did have some frozen yogurt at a place called Yogurt Mountain and this place was amazingg, it was so delicious, I am obsessed with it! We moved our car and then headed for the market. The market was fun to walk through, they had some neat stuff but some of the stuff near the beginning was really expensive but as you moved through it got cheaper. I got a few things and will definitively be coming back for some more :)

We came back to our hotel and headed down to the pool. Afterwards I headed to the gym and then got cleaned up for dinner. Dinner tonight was had our projector director's in law's house. This back yard was so beautiful. It had a pong, a bridge, fish, and a three story tree house. How cool would it have been to grow up there!?! For dinner we had a Charleston meal, which was low country boil. It had sausage, corn, potatoes, and shrimp, it was yummy! When we got back to the hotel I skyped with the wonderful boyfriend and got to see his precious face! Even though we do long distance during the school year, it is still hard to be away from him during the summer too. I appreciate seeing his precious face on skype! Thank you Lord for technology! :)

Tomorrow will be an exciting day, as it is out first day of outreach on the beach! I am so excited and can't wait to get into some spiritual conversations with people and see God work! Love you guys!

Hannah








1 comment:

  1. Seriously! That tree house is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete